Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Princess Fiona

I had the wonderful opportunity yesterday, to hook up with another photographer and shoot a few babies together for HOURS. We got to share props, be each others assistant, and just generally work together for the greater good of building our portfolios. Fiona is the sweet princess we got to photograph the most and I am SO proud of everything we were able to accomplish in one day.

So thanks to Valerie for sharing her niece and her son with me. :) Here is Princess Fiona, with MORE to come!


1.


2.


3.


4.


5.

11 comments:

Val said...

<3 them!!!

Lorrie said...

OMG I could just EAT HER UP! Your pics are absolutely adorable!! (and so is that sweet baby!)

Kelly said...

I love the first two! Just gorgeous :)

Jenny Rebecca said...

Such fantastic shots April! I'm so jealous!

Cindi Koceich said...

precious, precious baby! These are great!

pat said...

What a little precious! Her mouth is so adorable. Great shots!

The Au Family said...

Oh my goodness! I am IN LOVE! What a precious baby! What wonderful pictures!

Yolanda said...

Fantastic shots and I love the hat with the ears!

Shanna said...

Gorgeous! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that first one! (and of course the second one ;) Great work!

Nicki said...

Great shots - very well done.

Reds said...

Absolutely perfect baby and absolutely beautiful shots!!