Saturday, October 17, 2009

God is SO good!

I have known this Momma since she was a little girl, over 15 years ago we first met! She is now happily married and they have the most beautiful little girl, Emma. God has truly blessed them! And just when I was in a short-lived blah mood with my photography, God brings them into my studio today. We had a great time, and this family made my 'work' feel a LOT like play. I am rejuvenated and inspired, so if you've been thinking about booking a session with me, email me now! :) I really do love my job.

1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.


7.


8.

5 comments:

Reds said...

What a beautiful family!!! My fave is the first one!!

Bobbi said...

That is one gorgeous family! I am a sucker for a jeans shot.

Yolanda said...

Gorgeous photo's and gorgeous family!

The Au Family said...

Gorgeous! love them all!

Angela2932 said...

Great job with the photos! Very creative posing/cropping! What cuties, all of them!