Friday, December 10, 2010

Recent Work

Oh no I di'int! I can't believe I haven't updated here since August. Well, I have some catching up to do, so this may be loaded with more photos than usual. Like massively huge amounts of photos. Grab a drink and Enjoy! :)

1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.


7.


8.


9.


10.


11.


12.


13.


14.


15.


16.


17.


18.


19.


20.


21.


22.


23.


24.


25.


26.


27.


28.


29.


30.



I told you there would be a lot! Thanks for hanging in there with me. :)
Happy Holidays!!!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

LOVE!!! I'd rather have lotsa pictures than none!

You are such a genius!

Shamima Sultana said...

wow...all the photos are really very beautiful..its such a nice work.

Lara Neves said...

Your photos are amazing! Thank you for the inspiration and the emotion and the beauty. Merry Christmas!

Covered In Crafts said...

Those were all just wonderful! The baby flapper costume cracked me up. :) Merry Christmas!

jewels said...

I have a ton of favorites in this bunch!!