Thursday, January 7, 2010

Big NEWS!

A true labor of love has been brewing for the last month! And it has finally come to fruition, and our brand new WEBSITE is LIVE!!
Please have a look around and save to your Favorites/Bookmarks. The link to this Blog will still work of course, and this blog isn't going anywhere! I will still be posting all my sneak peeks here, basically nothing will change with my Blog. :)

BUT when you go to my Website, you can access this Blog or the Website from the same link now. Choices, we all love them, right?

So without further rambling from me, here you go!

http://www.aprilsgrapevinephotography.com/

And please feel free to leave me some comments to let me know how you like it. Happy New Year!!


And because this post is useless without a picture, here's one of Juliet and her new hat.

1 comment:

Jensey! said...

I totally have new-site envy.. Can't wait for ours to finally be done! Congrats, April. It looks beautiful! I'm so excited to watch your photography journey! :)