Friday, July 3, 2009

Blessings and hot, fresh Babies!

Amanda is biologically my niece, but I helped raise her as a baby/toddler and got custody of her when she was 14. SO , I call her my daughter, and my kids call her their sister-cousin. :) Amanda got married and just gave birth this morning to her second daughter. I claim her kids as my grandbabies, I hope you understand. :)
Here is Delilah, born at 3:23 July 3 weighing exactly 7 pounds.


1.


2.


3.


4. Holding Daddy's finger


5. daddy's first good look

3 comments:

Jackie's Shot said...

Oh they are some of the best newborn pics I have seen. That first shot is incredible. I am going to be a grandma for the first time in two short weeks. I hope I can take half the shot as these. ~Jackie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, April!! The pictures are fantastic and what a sweet baby! So nice that you could be there too.
Tess

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I told my husband if we had another little girl (#5, yikes!) I would name her Delilah and her nickname would be Lily. Not that we will have another... we are both done.