Tuesday, May 5, 2009

All of my Babies and a Gift!

I was stalking the man in Brown today, who was delivering my Birthday and Mother's Day presents! My background stand and seamless papers came today!! So of course I had to shoot some amazing kids...mine. And my super hot husband, who paid for all the goodies. I am spoiled. :) Here's my family AND my new backgrounds. {I have one more background CHESTNUT that I will photograph tomorrow}


1. How amazing is Juliet!!! {Thunder Gray paper}


2. Sweet Olivia


3. My precious Love, Andrew! {Blue Jay paper}


4. Rockin' Jesse, getting ready to graduate!!


5. Reese and his incredible {Daddy's} EYES!! {White paper}


6. More Juliet and her faboosh hair...


7. And Reese and Olivia sharing the stage...she loves it...really!

13 comments:

janett said...

Your kids have some seriously great hair and eyes! And yay! for your husband, what a great gift!

S.Kremer said...

So cute. I just bought some seamless paper for an up coming shoot photo! I can't wait to try it out:)
~ Shawna

Lauren Hartman said...

You have a darling family! Enjoy all your new goodies!!!

Angela2932 said...

Beautiful family! How sweet of all of them to cooperate! I love how your paper looks; another thing to add to my wish list :)

Anonymous said...

Your kids are very cute. That background color is perfect for your hubby! Brings out his handsome eyes :)

Kristen Wagner Penn said...

What a gorgeous family! What great shots with your new paper!! I bet you are having a blast with it ;).

Shanna Jones said...

Very nice! I'm still waiting for my lens! Ugh...It's killing me!...LOL

Jess said...

Your kids (and hubby) are all gorgeous! WOW! These are amazing!

shirley said...

What fun! And a good looking family to boot. Great captures!

Suzy said...

Awesome captures and that blue paper really brought out Andrews eyes! Great shots!

Paula said...

It's about time you put some more pictures up--I was beginning to forget what everyone looks like. We miss you all and we send our love.

Rod, Paula, Kia, Scott and (of course) Garrett

Erica Hanks said...

What a great family!! My oldest son is graduating this year too! Next week actually...it's kinda freaking me out!! :)

Erica Hanks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.