Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Prom. Finally.

After some technical issues, I got the rest of my photos from Kentucky all finished. I did not obtain permission from the boyfriend's parents or any of her friends to post their photos, so the one of her putting on his boutonniere has him blurred. :) But the smile on her face was priceless, so I wanted to include it here. :) Also included is another one of her little sisters, dancing in her princess dress.

Hilary's hair was done by me as well. :)


1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.

9 comments:

Mandy said...

These are just so pretty...what a wonderful time of her life to capture.

Sharon said...

These are really fun.

Lauren Hartman said...

What a cute, sassy outfit, she looks gorgeous!

Becky said...

Love that full length shot--looks like she's a funky girl and it shows it off.

Meaghan said...

Cute dress! It looks like she's having fun.

Reds said...

My faves are the 3rd and 4th ones - beautiful girl!

pat said...

Fun, fun! I am sure she will love these. I really like the shot in the previous post of her reading under the tree...

Angela2932 said...

I see what you mean about the smile, and the dancer is just delightful!

shirley said...

Aw, just beautiful and soft. They will love the pictures.