Saturday, January 10, 2009

I am back up and shooting!

We came back from our Holiday trip, and I got the flu. I was out of commission for 6 days, but I'm back up and shooting!
Last Friday night was when I fell ill, but earlier that day I had the honor of photographing 3 families {11 people} together. This is that shoot...the Grandparents, their children and spouses, and then the 5 grandchildren. This was done completely outside {with some very challenging light conditions}, in a most beautiful prayer garden here in town. Enjoy!

Tomorrow I am assisting Omar again and second-shooting a wedding!!


1


2


3


4


5


6


7


8

11 comments:

pakosta said...

love them all! but that gazebo shot is awesome! love the red shirts!
tara

CindyTykie said...

They are all great, but the gazebo is my favorite. Glad you are feeling better

Rachel @ The Little Blue Room said...

Glad you are feeling better. I really like the gazebo shot and the one with the little girls walking away.

Lou said...

Glad you're over the flu. Those are very nice. I like the groupings in the gazebo shot and the pop of color from the red shirts. Also like the vintage look to the photo of the 3 little girls.

Anonymous said...

Great shots! I love the one of everyone in the gazebo...beautiful!
Cari

Amy B. said...

Great photos. Love the gazebo shot.

Michelle said...

Fun family photos! I really like your composition in these.

Becca said...

Glad you're feeling better. I like the shot w/the g-parents and the g-kids...definitely a keepsake. The second shot is really nice.

Anonymous said...

My favorites are the 2nd one and the last one. Great job, I'm sure the family will love them!

Reds said...

All beautiful shots! My fave is that last one!

Anonymous said...

the bench photo and the bridge photos are my faves :) great job!