Friday, October 24, 2008

Hello World!

Hello blog world! I have been asked several times over the past month if I have a web site or blog for people to keep up with and check out my photography. So here I am.

I am new to photography and am still a beginner, but I AM having a blast and found some creative passion for a craft I never explored before. Please, come with me on this journey and help me grow. I will be posting photos that I have taken {hopefully some each week} and am always open to constructive criticism.

Here, I'll post one now to get us started. :) This is baby Luke at 2 weeks old.




Thanks for visiting, and I look forward to hearing from you!


3 comments:

jewels said...

That is so unique! To photograph him at the piano! Is it coincidence that the song is "He's got the whole world in his hand?" I think it makes the photo very fun!

Cheers,
jewels

April said...

Honestly, I just opened the music book, and that was the page it opened to. I thought it was perfect!
:)

Tyra said...

Holy heck woman. A BEGINNER?!?!?! You don't want to see my photos, they show a true beginner ;) Beautiful work!